With the new state of California Stay At Home Order, South Bay OBGYN continues to be open to take care of the needs of our patient’s. To ensure the safety of not only our staff, but you as the patient too, we have equipped our office’s with PPE and we ask that all patient’s do their part to prevent the spread of COVID:
- Disclose if you have any symptoms of COVID
- Disclose if you have TESTED POSITIVE for COVID
- Disclose if you have been in contact with a COVID POSITIVE person
- Wear your MASK during your entire visit in our office
- Be prepared to have your Temperature taken upon arrival
- Only you, the Patient will be allowed to enter our office’s
- For social distancing purpose, please be advised that you may be asked to wait out in the hallway or car until called.
- All NON-Essential persons have been limited and we ask all husband’s, family members or children to wait in the hall or in their vehicles
If you are positive or have been exposed to a positive person or have cold / flu symptoms, we will require that you have your appointment via TELEHEALTH. We continue to be open for all types of appointments, including TELEHEALTH as an alternative for those who would prefer to stay in the safety of their homes. Whether it’s a telephone call or an actual video chat, we want everyone to be comfortable and remain safe.
Please contact our office for more information on COVID-19 testing requirements by dialing (619) 267 – 8313, option 5 from our main menu to speak with our Nurse Line.