Telehealth at South Bay OBGYN
In light of the current healthcare environment, and in order to provide more accommodation, we are now offering Telehealth services to our patients. Portal communication, Telephonic conversations or Video Chats are now available to you.
For your safety and the safety of our providers and staff, this technology allows you direct contact with your provider without having to leave your home.
If you would like to initiate a Telehealth virtual visit appointment, please contact our office at (619) 267-8313, option 2 and we’ll be happy to get you on schedule if applicable.
1. Check Your Device
- Use a device that is connected to a strong WIFI network or with an ethernet cable.
- Close any programs or browser tabs on your computer that you are not using.
- Use the latest version of Edge, Chrome, or Firefox
- Ensure that you are not in a public area so that healthcare information is kept private.
- If you are planning on using a Bluetooth device, ensure that it is connected prior to starting your call.
2. Please review the instructions below prior to your telehealth appointment.
3. Click Waiting Room Link for Your Provider
- Click on your provider’s room on the date and time of your appointment; you will not be permitted to enter without a valid scheduled appointment.
4. Connect With Your Provider
- You will be in the virtual waiting room, an associate will be with you shortly. If you get no one responding in 20 mins, please call our office directly at (619) 267 – 8313.
Our Provider Waiting Rooms
Please note that you must have a telehealth appointment scheduled in order to enter the waiting room.
Call our office at (619) 267-8313 if you are in need of assistance.