Patient Forms & Policies
South Bay OBGYN is an ALL-INCLUSIVE company. Everyone is welcome and we strive to make a safe environment for our patients.
Before your appointment with us, quickly and conveniently access patient forms from our practice.
Download Patient Forms
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
- Appointments can be made by calling 619.267.8313 option 2 during normal business hours.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, you will be reschedule
- Insurance Card required – Patient’s INSURANCE CARD is required to be presented at the time of check-in; otherwise, their appointment will be rescheduled to another date and time.
- Patients’ of Southbay OBGYN are active participants in their medical care and compliance with scheduled appointments is highly encouraged.
- Patients’ that do not present themselves for scheduled appointments are considered as noncompliant.
- Noncompliant Patients’ are subject to be discharged from the practice.
After Hours & Emergency Care:
- If you are experiencing an emergency, dial 911 or head to the nearest emergency room.
- For all other calls, an on-call physician is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week by calling 619.267-8313 via our answering service.
- Prescriptions are renewed during normal office hours.
- Please have the patient’s pharmacy fax at (619) 472-2008 or send an electronic refill request to our office.
- Please note that in some instances, we may require that the patient be seen in our office prior to medication renewal.
- Renewal of Pain medication must be completed after further evaluation by the patient’s doctor.
- All office visits are payable at the time of service.
- We accept cash and most major credit cards and debit cards.
- We accept many local and national insurance plans.
- Cash pay rates
- Please contact our billing office at 619.267.8313, option 9 should you have any financial questions or concerns.
- Patients’s of Southbay OBGYN can request a copy of their medical records; a medical records release must be completed and there is an administrative fee.
- Patient’s requesting records for transfer of care can submit a medical records release from their transferring provider and we will send the records directly without an administrative fee
- Medical records requests can take up to 10 business days to complete.
- Southbay OBGYN prefers to complete Disability forms ONLINE via the website of edd.ca.gov
- Disability forms are only completed after the patient has been evaluated by a doctor at Southbay OBGYN.
- Disability forms may take up to 10 business days to complete.
- Instructions on how to complete the forms online are available under the FOR PATIENTS’ TAB
Disability Filing ONLINE Instructions
HOW TO FILE FOR DISABILITY INSURANCE ONLINE
- Go to edd.ca.gov
- Select “Disability” tab
- If you are new to edd.ca.gov
- select “SDI Online”. then select “SDI online registration” then select”continue to claimant registration” and follow the registration process. Once complete to to “SDI Online login”.
- OR If you have a user name and password go to “SDI Online login”
- After logging in submit all the information asked; once completed you will be given a “receipt number” that starts with an “R”, example “R100000012345678”
- Please call our office with the receipt number, our referral coordinator will finish and submit your application.
- If you need assistance completing this form contact the EDD at 1-800-480-3287. If you have any questions regarding your “Disability Insurance”, please contact the EDD at 1-800-480-3287 or go online at edd.ca.gov